Monday, May 5, 2014

Busty Gal Avatar 1.0 Release!

Ive worked long and hard but it's finally here, the Busty Gal Avatar Version 1.0!

What is Busty Gal Avatar?
Busty Gal Avatar is a full mesh avatar with a very specific taste in shape, it may not be for everyone but it may be for you <3. I have created a style according to my own taste and as requested by others. It includes 9 different face types and the classic and smaller hips style. The avatar is completed with a very easy to use HUD! The HUD includes an alpha system and an applier system. Much like many of the mesh body parts and appliers you are used to, this avatar uses the basic SL UV maps! So little to no work for creators! A Free Creator Kit with Re-sellable appliers is included. All buyers will receive FREE UPDATES for the Avatar!

CREATORS!  I need your help!
Are you a creator with interest in making appliers or clothing for this avatar? If so feel free to message me or leave a note for me personally (PrincessAii). I will provide you with a FREE COPY & any tools or support you may need for the Busty Gal Avatar! I will also advertise any stores within my store which have compatible items for the avatar.

This Avatar can be found here only!
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Skyrah/89/178/2828


No comments:

Post a Comment